Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Changes all around...

Ok here is my first problem. I hate the cold.  I hate it too hot, but I really hate it too cold. 


And when I can't find my winter hats, I'm not happy either.  But I found my famous ya-ya hat, it's easy on the hairdos, thankfully...not that I really care much...

The very challenging job I tested out for the last 90+ days decided to cut me loose, leaving me pretty darned depressed about my future once again.

We saved Boomer this week, who didn't wait long to go fugative in the city of Brookfield...but luckily a lady whipped her car door open in a nearby park and asked Boomer if he wanted to go for a ride...well, you know how that goes...  Bam!  Boomer apprehended once again!  Thank the Lord!



The folks who adopted Dusty from WI shelter returned her, no fault of her own, just too much with kids, etc... urgh... FOSTER ANYONE?  She freaks in shelter, so we gotta move her fast...


Hawk went home this week and surprise!  He got goldfish to tend to as well... wonder how long that will last (for the fish I mean...tehe?)


Dumb as a box of rocks, Stuart finally found "the one" and is tearing apart his new house with Sophie!

Don't think it gets much better then this...Bo finds home too!



Any only a couple weeks after taking Hunter home, those adopters want to return him.  hmmmm...  does it EVER END?


We saved Toby this week, and he's probably staying where he is... handsome hey? Divorce case, surrendered to shelter....

This just plain pisses me off... I have been hearing about two older GSP males, father and son, owner commited to VA?  I can't remember the entire story; but I don't really have space for these two dogs...well, now they got pulled from a boarding place, come to find out that was NASTY...and are in shelter, and it's a small shelter, so they have ONE WEEK folks... I need foster homes...I mean, look at these two! They were family pets!

“GUNNER” I am a 6 year old Neutered Male German Shorthaired Pointer.  I was surrendered from a boarding kennel where my owner had left me for a very, very long time.  I like to play and have long walks.  I am really skinny and am Lymes positive and am on medication for it.  I don’t like cats, but other dogs are okay with me.  I never learned to hunt, but when I am outside my nose really works well!!!.  I would like to go to a home where there is a lot of love to give me!!



“FRITZ” I am a 13 year old Neutered Male German Shorthair Pointer.  I were brought to our shelter after my owner basically abandon me for a very, very long time.  I like to play and I like other dogs.  I am a very beautiful dog!!  My hunting instincts make me think cats are something that I should hunt so I would not work well in a household with cats.  I wasn’t raised for hunting, but I do act like my nose works really well.  I really prefer lying on a couch.

So... as you can see, this is only Wednesday, and I'm to my eyeballs in CRAP already.


But one goofy pointer and a jar of peanut butter can make you have a whole different outlook on life... 

Thank you Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment