Friday, December 10, 2010

Let the Holidays begin!

I don't have family much around, I don't have a job this year to have a company holiday party, I do have a part-time job, and will have a dinner next week for that...but tonight is probably the most fun of all, cuz it's with my friend Joyce, who I have known for ummm, 25-30 years?  We were room mates way back when... so tonight is her work holiday party, that I'm generally her 'date' for and it's so much fun...cocktails, finger foods, yummy shrimp, etc... fun shots to experiment... and we get to catch up on each others lives.  We always take pictures, I always wear a funny holiday hat... I need the cheer this year...


The Cindeeloowhoo hat was hard to balance...


I always like this one, doesn't do a thing for my hair however...











I think it will be this one...they haven't seen this one, and it keeps my ears warm too!  It's a win-win... 

I need a night off from dogs.  But just to keep you looped... Wayne pulled Fritz and Gunner out today, was almost a cat slaying, but all good now.  New WGSPR vol Laura is picking Gunner up in Madison tonight, he is very afraid, very skinny.  Nice project.  We probably have to call off moving Dusty this weekend, as we have blizzard conditions moving in. 

I called in the horderves for our officer party next week, yum, yum...but for tonight, I'm just gonna enjoy the annual event with my friend, and try not to think of anything else. 

And to all a good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment